Department of Evangelism
The keen perception of the Georgia Metro Department of Evangelism will be to:
- Train ministers to become Evangelist
- An emphasis will be put on the recruitment of young ministers to be the catalyst for them to relate to the “youth population” the great “Pentecostal Experience of Salvation.”
- Our vision is to create an evangelistic revival plan parallel to the spiritual revival that occurred at Azusa Street. This revival, with great expectation of the Department, will catapult thousands into: repentance, justification and sanctification.
- The Evangelism Department shall provide a strategy for the Churches of God in Christ to evangelize their families.
- The plan is to have an “International Family Day of Evangelism.” This Sunday will be for COGIC Churches throughout the United States and worldwide to invite their family members to Church; presenting to them the plan of salvation.
The Evangelism Department will be in a relentless mode to constantly announce: “For what shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world and lose his soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?” Mark 8:36 & 37.
As we implement this vision we go forward and upward giving praises and honor to our God.